April 21, 2012


                         In My Mailbox 26#




In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi (The Story Siren) and it allows book lovers to show what they've gotten over the week. It can be books bought, borrowed, received for review, etc.




Hey guys I'm back with this week's In My Mailbox... And I went to a signing today and  met some amazing authors today Heather Burch, Jill Williamson  and Bill Myers... I also  got my copy of Halflings by. Heather Burch signed and some neat swag also signed..  I also took some pictures too and will post them on my blog each tonight or tomorrow... And also my Wrap up for March I will put up  tomorrow too...



Book I Bought: 

1.  The Peculiars by. Maureen Doyle McQuerry


Book I won from Goodreads:

1. Until I Die by. Amy Plum 


Swag that I got:

-Halflings bookmarks signed and bookplate 

- signed Replication: The Jason Experiment by. Jill Williamson  bookmarks and bookplate  and also some pins 

-signed bookmarks from Bill Myers and his YA book series and Middle Grade book series  



And Here's some pictures below at the signing at went to today...


                          
            Me with Heather Burch at the Barnes and Noble signing in FL...



                                    Heather signing my copy of Halflings..


                                        Me in touch with inner Halfling!


                                             Lovely copy's of Halflings..


  Me Bill Myers and Jill Williamson at the Barnes and Noble signing in FL...

                          
                                        Lovely copy's of Replication and swag...


                           And Lovely copy's Bill Myers books 


Until then.. 

Happy Reading!!




No comments: