May 19, 2012 
     
            The Throne of Fire by. Rick Riordan  


My Review:
Ever since the Ancient Egypt  gods were unleashed in the modern world... And learning that their descendants of the House of Life.. Fourteen year-old Carter Kane and his thirteen year-old sister Sadie have been thrown into world of magic and adventure... While training their powers and skills that they still don't understand...    
The devious gods haven't given them much time to master their skills at Brooklyn House, which has become a training ground for young magicians....

As they discover that a more t
hreatening enemy... That they have ever encounter is at its rising peek, the chaos snake Apophis.... And if  they don't prevent him from breaking free in a few days' time, the world will come to an end..... While learning that their only chance of battling the Forces of Chaos... Carter and Sadie must search for the sun god Ra.. Which is a task that will be more difficult  than any magician has ever accomplished... Because no one knows where Ra is exactly....



My Thoughts:

-This book was amazing.. I really enjoyed the Egypt mythology in this series.. I grew up love Egypt mythology when I was a kid.. So I was very impress with how the mythology is explain this series.. Rick Riordan did a good job with book one and now book two.. I can't wait to read book three, the third and finale in the series... 

-I also enjoyed how Carter and Sadie are growing has characters in Throne of Fire, from how they were in the first book...  And I'm very curious to see how Rick Riordan builds there character in the next book... While also enjoying the Ancient Egypt  gods in this book that I grew up with.. To how I learn about new gods along the way...   

-So with the narrated wisecracking voices of Carter and Sadie and featuring old and new unforgettable characters.. While also with a   adventure that explores the globe..  This second installment of the Kane Chronicles, will be a heck of a thrill ride that will have you begging for Carter and Sadie's next adventure in book three...

-And I give this book 5/5 stars...






No comments: