May 6, 2012




                      In My Mailbox 26#



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi (The Story Siren) and it allows book lovers to show what they've gotten over the week. It can be books bought, borrowed, received for review, etc.



Books I Bought:

1. Ghost Town by. Rachel Caine

2. Sweet Evil by. Wendy Higgings 

3. Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross (Which I'm reading right now..)

4. I am Number Four by. Pittacus Lore   

5. Insurgent by. Veronica Roth 

6. City of Lost Soul by. Cassandra Clare (I know.. Early right..  Walmart had some copies in early, So I grab a copy when I saw it... Can't wait to read it...) 

Netgalley books I got for review:

I only got one book from Netgalley this week...

1. Glitch by. Heather Anastasiu

So that's all I have for you this week.. Until next time.. 
Happy Reading!!


No comments: