May 10, 2012 


                  Until Die by. Amy Plum 








Title: Until I Die
Author: Amy Plum 
Release: May 8, 2012 
Age Group: Young Adult 
Pages: 288 
Publisher: HarperTeen


My Review: 

It has been over a year since Kate discover the truth about  Vincent.. That he's different.... and also... not human.. But... even though she should stay away from him, Kate knows in her heart that the bond they have toward each other can't be broken... Even when danger comes there way.. Kate shows ultimate sacrifice to save Vincent in the end... There love shows no bounders.... 


Kate and Vincent have overcome the evil that has try to separate them and are at last together in Paris.. The city of lights and love..
But will there love toward each other, help them with the new dangers to come?? Only time will tell..  


My Thoughts: 


-Wow.. Amy Plum has done it again... Brought a romantic story to life, in the lovely pages of the second book to the Revenants series.. "Until I Die"...   I was blowed away at how sweet and amazing the series is starting off so far.. And the sacrifices that Kate and Vincent have to do in able to be together, was so sweet and heartbreaking at the same time.. 


-The characters in this book was once again amazing... Old and New.. Like Kate to start off with.. She's a lot more independent and stand up for herself in this book.. 


-I also like how she got all Nancy Drew with some things that link to Vincent and his family.. When she was trying to find some answers to help Vincent... (I don't want to say too much more then that.. Or it will be too much of a spoiler  to the book..) But while  Kate is searching for answers... You as a reader discover more about Vincent and his family, which was very interesting...


- Romantic, Mysterious and Heartbreaking... It has it all.. So in other words, this book was very good.. I'm really enjoying this series and can't wait to read the third and final book when it comes out next year... Because after that sad and surprising ending in.. "Until I Die".. I'm cu to see what will happen next to Kate and Vincent....


-And I give this book 5/5 stars.. 

No comments: